The IRIS LED 10 is a high-performance universal procedure light that provides superior quality.
Available in 10 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
The IRIS is a high-performance universal procedure light that provides superior quality, following UL regulatory compliance. An advanced ergonomic design allows the lightweight IRIS to be maneuvered exactly as needed. The drift-free arm system offers exceptional reach and easy positioning as well as range of movement, making it ideal for smaller environments.
The IRIS integrates easily into any medical environment. 42,000 lux at 1 meter ensures a high intensity light for diagnostic exams and surgical procedures. The 4300K white 6” light beam is attained by using custom filters and allows for precise depiction of tissue or wounds.Waldmann knows that comfort and convenience are key in a medical environment.The IRIS has on-off controls built into the arm, eliminating the need for wall panels or hard-to-reach switches. And the “stay focused” feature ensures a dependable work surface without the constant need for adjustments.
Includes stand on weels.
- 42,000 lux at 1 meter
- 7 led provides more intensity
- 4300K color temperature
- 6" white light beam produced by custom filters
- Natural air circulation design assures cooler housing and light beam without fans and unsafe openings
- Drift-free arm system offers exceptional reach
- Built-in on/off and 60-100% controls maximize operational convenience preventing the need for wall panels or hard to reach switches
No customer comments for the moment.