IRIS 50 F is a powerful universal surgical lamp with battery backup that offers superior quality and a high degree of autonomy.
Available in 10 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
IRIS 50 F is a powerful universal surgical lamp with battery backup that offers superior quality and a high degree of autonomy, following UL regulatory compliance. An advanced ergonomic design allows IRIS to be maneuvered exactly as needed. Arm drift-free offers exceptional reach, easy positioning, making it ideal for smaller environments. IRIS integrates easily in any medical setting.
The illumination of 45,000 lux (4200 fc) at 80 cm and ca. 35,000 lux at 1 meter provide a high intensity light for diagnostic tests and surgical procedures. The beam of white light from 6 "to 4300K is achieved through custom filters and allows precise vision of the fabric or injuries. Waldmann knows that comfort and convenience are essential in a medical setting. IRIS on-off controls integrated in the arm, eliminating the need for wall panels or hard to reach. Furthermore, the function "stay in focus" ensures a reliable work surface, without the continuous need for adjustments. switching between mains and battery operation is automatic, thus ensuring continuity of operation and a high autonomy.
Complete with stand on wheels.
- 45,000 lux (4200 fc) at 80 centimeters and about 35,000 lux at 1 meter
- Halogen lamp 50W QT12 (shielding infrared) provides more intensity and about 2000 hours of life
- 4300K color temperature
- Autonomy of battery operation for about 3 hours.
- Recharge time from complete discharge of about 3-5 hours
- Battery Chargers and integrated spare bulb
- Color correction filter integrated sterilizable handle
No customer comments for the moment.