Q-Switched Nd-yag Laser Lutronic Spectra XT
SPECTRA XT is the latest new cutting-edge device from Lutronic Corporation.
The Spectra XT is called “The Extended Platform” because of its widely-extended clinical indications and applications as compared to previous similar devices currently on the market.
In particular, its newly extended treatments, namely “Gold Toning” with 595 nm, “RuVY Touch” with 660 nm and “Revital Treatment” with 1064 nm quasi-long pulse (Max. 45 J / sec), offer more treatment choices to both doctors and patients, without the need to invest in additional devices separately.
- Device Type
- Nd-Yag Laser
- Emitted Wavelenght
- 1064 nm, 532nm, 650nm, 585nm, 660nm, 595nm (With optional handpieces)
- Transmittion Medium
- Articulated Arm with Handpiece
- Pulse Mode
- Pulse Energy
- 1064 QS 1200 mJ, 1064 Q-PTP 1700 mJ, 532 QS 400 mJ, 1064 Spectra 4500 mJ, 585/595 QS 250 mJ 650/660 QS Max. 150 mJ
- Spot Size
- 1064 nm 2-10 mm, 532 nm 1.3-8.1 mm, 585 nm 2 mm, 595 nm 5 mm, 650 nm 2 mm, 660 nm 2-3 mm
- Pulse Duration
- 5-10ns (Q-Switched Mode) / 300us (Spectra Mode)
- Repetition Rate
- Max 10Hz
- Aiming Beam
- User Interface
- LCD Display Touchscreen
- Liquid cooling closed circuit
- Power Specifications
- AC220/230V 50-60Hz
- CE Certification:
- 88 kg
You might also like
€273.00 VAT Excl.
Combined Nd:Yag and KTP 1064nm 532nm laser Safety Glasses , with case, strap and micro-fiber cloth for cleaning.Model DBY#34 NoIR Laser Company
€305.00 VAT Excl.
Combined Nd:Yag, Diode and KTP laser Safety Glasses , with case, strap and micro-fiber cloth for cleaning.Model DBD#34 and DBD#51NoIR Laser Company