Healite II Combo Lutronic LED Phototherapy
A new generation of LED light therapy, uses optical LED matrix. Three wavelengths clinically tested (830 nm, 633 nm, 415 nm) are emitted from heads are easily interchangeable and combinable in LED matrixes with double wavelenghts.
Info about products and orders Tel: 0039 051 0395855 Whatsapp: 0039 342 7089807
EU VAT number owner? Sign up as a company and you will not pay Italian 22% VAT
Are you a reseller? Contact us for a special price list email: email@example.com
What is LED μ-LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy)?
- LED μ-LLLT works at the subcellular, cellular and tissue levels to obtain the desired clinical result.
- LED μ-LLLT can be used on its own, but is an excellent adjunctive therapy to improve already excellent resultsi.
- LED μ-LLLT is painless and side effect free, and is well tolerated by patients of all ages
Main LED μ-LLLT tissue reactions
- Cells absorb photon energy with no heat and no damage(a-thermal & a-traumatic)
- Cellular energy level is enhanced by photon energy
- Compromised or damaged cells are repaired
- Cell function is enhanced, and there is a more efficient collagen synthesis by fibroblasts
- If proliferation is required, photoactivated cells will proliferate
|(830nm&590nm)+ 633nm||633nm Red+415nm Blue||(830nm&590nm)+415nm Blue|
- Device Type
- LED Phototherapy
- Emitted Wavelenght
- 830nm&590nm+633nm / 633nm + 415nm / 830nm&590nm+ 415nm
- Treated Area
- 180mm x 400mm
- User Interface
- LCD Display Touchscreen
- Air Cooling
- Power Specifications
- AC 220-230V 50Hz 600VA
- CE Certification:
- 27 Kg