A new generation of LED light therapy, uses optical LED matrix. Three wavelengths clinically tested (830 nm, 633 nm, 415 nm) are emitted from heads are easily interchangeable and combinable in LED matrixes with double wavelenghts.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Device Type||LED Phototherapy|
|Emitted Wavelenght||830nm&590nm+633nm / 633nm + 415nm / 830nm&590nm+ 415nm|
|Treated Area||180mm x 400mm|
|User Interface||LCD Display Touchscreen|
|Power Specifications||AC 220-230V 50Hz 600VA|
A new generation of LED light therapy, uses optical LED matrix. Three wavelengths clinically tested (830 nm, 633 nm, 415 nm) are emitted from heads are easily interchangeable and combinable.
- LED μ-LLLT is a medical treatment technique using low incident levels of light energy from LEDs at specic wavelengths to achieve a clinical but nonsurgical effect in the target tissue.
- LED μ-LLLT works at the subcellular, cellular and tissue levels to obtain the desired clinical result.
- LED μ-LLLT can be used on its own, but is an excellent adjunctive therapy to improve already excellent resultsi.
- LED μ-LLLT is painless and side effect free, and is well tolerated by patients of all ages
- Phototherapy with low incident levels of LED energy at low photon intensities
- Cells absorb photon energy with no heat and no damage(a-thermal & a-traumatic)
- Cellular energy level is enhanced by photon energy
- Compromised or damaged cells are repaired
- Cell function is enhanced, and there is a more efficient collagen synthesis by fibroblasts
- If proliferation is required, photoactivated cells will proliferate
|(830nm&590nm)+ 633nm||633nm Red+415nm Blue||(830nm&590nm)+415nm Blue|
No customer comments for the moment.