DIVES HYALURONIC ACID 3% revitalizing meso component 10x10mL
NON-CROSS-CODE, BIOLECULAR HYALURONIC ACID DESIGNED FOR STRONG REVITALIZATION AND SKIN HYDRATATION TREATMENTS 10x10mL pack
Contact us for reserved price list
We use only premium couriers
You will not pay Italian 22% VAT
Non-cross-linked, bicolecular hyaluronic acid designed for treatments of strong revitalization and hydration of the skin as well as replenishing natural acid deficits that appear with age. The synergistic action of low-molecular and high-molecular acid allows for optimal effects at every skin level. The unique molecular combination of the formula ensures long-lasting and immediate effects, especially in rejuvenating therapies. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid helps to maintain the proper level of tissue hydration and replenishes the intercellular space, protecting against trans epidermal water loss. This results in perfect hydration and regaining the lost smoothness of the skin. The addition of a high molecular weight acid with sustained release long-term replenishes all skin imperfections and increases its volume. Especially effective in reducing wrinkles and signs of skin aging. Hyaluronic acid therapy is key to maintaining a healthy and conditioned skin with a youthful contour and radiance.
N.10 fiale da 10ml
All mesocomponents and meso cocktail Dives are ready to use without dilutions or additions of any kind. Suitable for use in all major transdermal delivery procedures in aesthetic and aesthetic medicine, such as electroporation, needling, ultrasound, mesotherapy and radiofrequency.
• skin revitalization and rejuvenation
• improvement of skin hydrodynamics
• eliminating dehydration wrinkles
• giving the skin vitality and volume
• initiation of type I collagen synthesis
Bi-molecular hyaluronic acid (3%) – has a strong hygroscopic effect, hydrates, and moisturizes, smoothes wrinkles, improves the volume and texture of the skin, stimulates the activity of fibroblasts and collagen
HOW TO USE
The product can be used alone or as an addition to other DIVES MED formulas. Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is achieved. Do not exceed 3 ml of the product per treatment area. Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical history, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient of possible results and possible side effects. To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 4-6 treatments should be performed at intervals of 10-14 days. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
Application of Hyaluronic Acid may cause redness, swelling or slight bruising at the treatment site.
Usually, these changes are mild and disappear after a few days.
– skin diseases at the treatment site
– pregnancy and lactation
– unstable diabetes
– diseases of the immune system
– blood disorders associated with excessive bleeding
– hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
– do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours at the treatment site
– avoid solarium and excessive sun exposure for up to 2 weeks after the procedure
– do not expose the correction site to extreme low and high temperatures
– immediately report any disturbing changes to the specialist performing the procedure
– Read the package leaflet before use
– The preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel.
– It is recommended to obtain informed consent for the procedure prior to use
– Apply the product only to healthy skin
– Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.
– Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized with high temperature.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at a temperature of 15 ° C-25 ° C, protect against freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.
You might also like